An odd question and concern...

Okay, I know this might sound a little strange but I get totally grossed out when I smell another person breathe. I work with the public all day and almost wanna throw up when i am talking to a smoker or someone who has no idea what toothpaste is. I am becoming very concerned because this may hinder my emtire desire to attend Medical School. On a side note, I did take care of my mother who fought ovarian cancer for 8 years and had a colostomy bag. That smell, which is usually much stronger than someones breathe, never did bother me. I would appreciate any thoughts on this. Thanks

I happen to have an exceptionally acute sense of smell myself. Some of the situations in the world I have just had to learn to live with. Working EMS/ER I may have perfected mouthbreathing. And sometimes you just have to resort to chewing gum or putting some Vicks on the upper lip.

Crepitus

In the dentist’s office they soak one mask in Listerine, then put a dry mask over it. Minty fresh smell all day.

ha! i always talk to the hubby about this. i smell everything from a mile away. i like the listerine on mask idea

• Crepitus Said:
I happen to have an exceptionally acute sense of smell myself. Some of the situations in the world I have just had to learn to live with. Working EMS/ER I may have perfected mouthbreathing. And sometimes you just have to resort to chewing gum or putting some Vicks on the upper lip.

Crepitus

OMG!! I do the same thing?!?!?

Kindred Spirits!

Once you enter private practice and have your own office, you could always have a water cooler filled with Scope Mouthwash