Another New OPM Doc

Well I did it!! I am going to be a doctor too. I can't believe how happy I feel!
DRD

Congratulations!!! Which school?

Congratulations!!!
That’s wonderful news!!! biggrin.gif Where are you going to med school???

Medical College of Virginia in Richmond!! Sorry.
Danielle

Congratulations DRD! Wow wow wow! I am going to start up a list on the OPM 2008 and put you and BJolly there too. Awesome! biggrin.gif

yay Danielle!!! biggrin.gif congratulations!!!

Danielle,
CONGRATS! Enjoy your success!
The OPM list of acceptances is growing. Way to go everyone!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

WAY TO GO, DANIELLE!!!

Ya, that's the way to do it !!! Congratulations Danielle!

I can already see that the Class of 2008 is going to really rock!!! Congratulations!!

EXCITING!!! CONGRATS

TIME FOR A DRINK…A REALLY BIG DRINK!!! :
lol:

Congrats on your acceptance to medical school!!!

Awesome! Are you as FREAKED out as I am?
Wendy

I am super freaked out!! I have to keep reading the letter OVER AND OVER just to be sure I am not dreaming!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
You’re going to love med school. Great work! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Simply awesome Danielle!!! I hope you're still planning to join us in Denver?
I interviewed at MCV's anesthesiology program…very impressive program & facilities! Richmond seemed a like a way cool place too! That program was highly placed on my final match list.

DRD, nice going. Now take a breath and realize you probably just ended any thoughts of time off for the rest of your life. biggrin.gif
Ok, just kidding.
Take this time to relax and just take in that you’ll never…ever…ever…ever…have to take the damn MCAT ever again!!

Congratulations Danielle! That’s great news! biggrin.gif Let me know what MCV is like. I plan on applying there in a few years. Being in Richmond, I would think you’d get some interesting cases. It’s not D.C. but don’t they have a Level 1 Trama Center there? Very exciting. Keep us posted.
Love,
Stacy