Any UH-Manoa or ECU students?

Hi, I am currently taking Biology classes at UH-Hilo (Hawaii) and would like to apply at UH-Manoa’s school of medicine (Hawaii)or East Carolina University’s school of medicine. I would love to find any older students that might be starting around the same time (2005-2006). Age range 34-40

Hey! I’m interviewing with ECU in a couple of weeks. I’m a little younger at 30, but their student profiles for this years incoming class showed a 41 year old. They are supposed to be fairly “non-trad” friendly. However, your current location in Hawaii begs the question, are you a NC resident? I presume you must at least have Carolina ties with a name like Dukie4Life, but I thought I’d ask anyway since ECU hasn’t taken an out-of-stater in 20 years.
–Alison

Yeah, I’m originally from N.C (near Charlotte). I moved to Hawaii about 2 months ago. I plan on taking my Biology classes here and then apply to ECU. Before applying, I am going to move back to N.C. And yes, I’m a huge Duke fan! What area do you hope to specialize in? Orthopedic surgery has my interest!