AP Credit on AMCAS

Hi, I was reading through the MSAR on the AMCAS and it says I need high school transcript for college course taken in HS. Do I need to do that if all those AP classes are on my undergrad transcript already? Thanks

I think it means if you took a college course at a college while in high school. I am not positive about this and I look forward to other responses… I was not happy when I found out about this as I took Trig at a junior college while in high school… and got a D.
But I really hope it doesn’t include AP courses… I might be revisiting more bad grades than I thought… I really don’t think so, though.

I am not AMCAS and so do NOT take this as official. But if you took a high school AP course and received college credit, I know you’re told in high school that it is the equivalent of a college course AND you can get college credit, but it is not a college course.
When you get credit on your college transcript for an AP course, it conventionally will be the credits only - no grade. It can’t be factored into your GPA.
Now, if you are using AP credits to “place out” of prerequisites for med school - it IS sometimes possible to do this with chemistry, biology or physics - you would be well-advised to be sure to take further courses in that particular discipline. You need to have actual grades, not just credits, in each of the “BCPM” areas.
Hope that helps.
Mary