Applications for 2010

Lricsoprano.

It’s going to take a while for them to verify the application. I applied in the middle of June and I remember it took them good two months to verify it. Since you applied a little bit earlier, it’s possible it’s going to take them a less, but I wouldn’t expect your status to change for another month or so.

Good luck studying for the MCAT…

and welcome to the forum!

Kasia

Sounds like you’re right on schedule. I hope to be joining you soon, still need to finish up the PS.

Good luck!

I just submitted also… I have tried a few times before (2003, 2004, 2007) and this is the earliest I have had my AMCAS done so hopefully that will work in my favor!

Good luck to all of us!!!

Hi lyricsoprano (pretty bird, btw)!

It’s good that you submitted your AMCAS early…since it can take anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks, better to get it done early than wait until later. You can always add classes after you are verified and I believe it only takes like 24 hours for the new school to receive your primary application. How did you do on the MCAT?

I’ve another year, but I am already prepping for the MCAT.

• alisonbriana Said:
I just submitted also... I have tried a few times before (2003, 2004, 2007) and this is the earliest I have had my AMCAS done so hopefully that will work in my favor!

Good luck to all of us!!!

Alison, one of the things that I have heard a lot is to apply early, especially if you don't have the strongest application. Good luck!

I’m applying, too.