CONGRATULATIONS SPACECADET !

She is in at Baylor!
Congratulations again…

Woo-hoo Pam!! You see it was too early to give up :) I’m thrilled for you. Big Congrats!! Now just make sure you stick around OPM and give us all the benefit of your continuing experiences! :D :D :D
Alex

Congratulations, now you can enjoy an AMCAS-free summer.
:D :) :D :) :D :)

Excellent! Congratulations!

I already offered my congrats over at SDN, but came over here knowing DARN WELL there'd be a thread by/about you. So again, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy for you! Enjoy the feeling–must be all the more sweet since your hope was starting to fade. Baylor…Wow.

Aww, thank you guys. You don’t know how much it means to me to come over and see this. I’m overwhelmed by all the messages I got here and at SDN. What an awesome bunch you guys are!
I’ll still be at the conference (although I might me a little less attentive, I admit!). Can’t wait to meet everyone.
People always said not to give up, but it’s hard. I guess they were right! Now I’m really glad that I procrastinated on re-writing my essay! :)
I’m definitely going to be around. I can’t wait to see each and every one of the posters here become a great doc!

Congratulations Pam!!!
Always remember, good things come to those who wait!!! Best wishes to you!!!

Not to be redundant here, but CONGRATS! Must be an awesome feeling.

Congratulations Pam… here’s to a successful medical training path. Rmemeber this suspenseful experience and use it to encourage others. Positive energy for you…
Dawn
NY :D

YOU GO GIRL! Congratulations!!! Vita (in Milwaukee)

Congrats Pam…Baylor is a great school!