Crazed armed premed steals Scream from Oslo Museum

Yep, it was me. And yes I am spending a friday night working on secondaries. That is why I stole it. I am going to cut and paste that picture straight into my essays. Just watch.
(You all heard about this I hope.)

I did hear about this being stolen. When I saw the caption, I really believed it until I read your post! You had me going!
Kathy

Well, then Kathy, you are the first person ever to believe my claim that I have an alter ego as a professional art thief. :wink: I’m glad I finally convinced someone, if only for a second! I’ve always wanted to be thought of as a shady figure in some black market somewhere… The only black market I’ll be getting close to anytime soon it seems might be the MCAT prep book one.
Seriously, I can’t believe those thieves got there before I did. A couple years ago I read an even better story about a Kandinsky or something that got swiped from the Hermitage in St. Petersburg Russia and ended up being discovered in some empty room in the Kansas City post office.

I stole it! See!! It’s been my avatar for a while.

I love this post. I can so identify with it. Damnit, we just want IN so we can beat our brains out for 4 years, take painful exams, and look at stuff most people would barf at once they saw it. Then we graduate and work harder, longer, and get paid less per hour than a ditch digger. Isn’t there a bit of insanity here?

Quote:

I love this post. I can so identify with it. Damnit, we just want IN so we can beat our brains out for 4 years, take painful exams, and look at stuff most people would barf at once they saw it. Then we graduate and work harder, longer, and get paid less per hour than a ditch digger. Isn’t there a bit of insanity here?

I am so glad you like this thread! Although I think the Scream is screaming AT us, not with us, us being those of us here in premed land.