Disability testing

Hello all, I am new to this site. I am 39 yo pharmacist, did really well in pharm school. Now studying for the MCAT. One of the reasons I did not go to med school earlier is because of a medical condition. I was diagnosed with OCD right after graduation. I am well controlled now. OCD is now considered disabling condition. My medical provider tells me that he made requests on behalf of other patients to allow more testing time due to this disability. I know med schools know that you had special accommodations for your test. Will this hurt my chances for admissions if they know I had special accommodations due to my disabling condition? Thank you for your comments.

I currently get DS services for test anxiety (I panic, change answers completely, and basically do the exam 2-3x withOUT medication), I also get 2x the allotted time.

I asked this question of our DS services and they stated they have med school students who use their testing sites, as well as for the MCAT.

On paper will I tell the med school? meh, probably not or at least not until there is a need to.

As Ricky said to Lucy, I “have some ‘splainin’ to do” already, why add to my pile!?

Can the med schools officially deny admission due to OCD?

No. But then… officially can be completely different than reality.