Disbelief

I’ll let you know in 6 Days 18 Hours 48 Minutes and 4 seconds.

Fingers crossed…

Thanks much Fingers crossed for you too.

THANK YOU!! I honestly have no gut feeling on this one… It could go either way! I’ve made peace with it, so I’ll just wait and see.

Scores are in…

30O - 10PS 10VR 10BS

It’s still not as high as I expected given my practice scores and how I felt about the actual exam, but it’s significantly better than a 26, so I’m not complaining.

Now for the happy fun times of trying to decide which additional MD schools to apply to, and start submitting secondaries.

Congrats, that’s awesome. +4 points on the MCAT is not that easy to achieve, specially given such short time up to the retake. Plus you have a nice balanced score. Get the applications in. Good luck. Very well done.

That’s really a nice, balanced score and as Redo said, quite a feat to up the score 4 points in a short time. Congratulations.

A +4 improvement is a really good stat to have. You have to remember you can spin that favorably in your PS or secondary essays.

“I’m non-trad, it’s been awhile since I’ve taken standardized tests, my life has been like _______. If I were younger and had more time to prepare I feel I could have improved me score even more etc”

Congrats.

Congratulations on those extra four points! Onward to the secondaries…

Congrats! That’s a solid score! Perfectly balanced too!

YES!!!