Currently have a 3.6gpa and 3.4cgpa, and 496 MCAT. Everything else about my application is at the standard I think (good LORs, avg ECs, PS, etc) but the only major red flag is my MCAT score. As a URM, do I take my chance this cycle or should I wait a year and try the MCAT again?
If I do wait a year, would doing an SMP be beneficial since my gpa isn’t the best (or the worst)? Or should I spend the year beefing up my EC hours and other things?