Do I Need A Post-bacc?

Hello everyone! I recently graduated from undergrad and plan to apply to medical school next year in 2023. I was wondering if I needed a post-bacc, or if my GPA trend is good enough (as doing a post-bacc would be financially burdensome considering my financial situation right now. At most I can afford 9 credits, but that would be the absolute maximum even with financial aid. I am also considering a DIY Post-bacc, not a formal one). I was planning to study for my mcat throughout this summer and fall and try to get at least a 510 (hopefully). My cumulative science GPA is a 3.08 and my Cumulative Over All GPA is a 3.05. The numbers in parentheses are credit hours calculated from mappd.

My Class Standing Science GPA trend is as follows;
Freshman: 1.96(19)
Sophomore: 2.64(22)
Junior: 3.32(21.5)
Senior: 3.83(34)
Cumulative Science GPA: 3.08

My Overall Cumulative undergrad class standing GPA trend is as follows;
Freshman:2.04(29.5)
Sophomore:2.65(38)
Junior:3.35(30.5)
Senior:3.83(45.5)
Cumulative undergrad: 3.05

I graduated with 140.5 credits rather than the standard 120 credits at my university, as I wanted to take extra science classes to boost my science GPA, and show that I could handle science classes (unlike my freshman and sophomore year self.) During my freshman and sophomore year, I was really unsure about what I wanted to do with my life, and faced familial issues at home. I am a science major as well. I plan to apply to mostly osteopathic schools. If you would like a list of the extra science classes I took to further prove myself, or anything else for that matter, please do not hesitate to ask me. Thank you, and I appreciate all the advice!