DOCTOR KELLEY!!

Dave,
Because tomorrow will be here before you know it, and I know you will be overwhelmed with things to do and ways to celebrate, I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you for being an example of what OldPreMeds stands for.
CONGRATULATIONS!!
DAVID KELLEY, D.O.!!!

We are all so proud of you! Now go out there and show Dartmouth just what you’re made of! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Yup,
Exactly what Linda said.
Congrats on a job well done.

Jason

Hey Dave, the man who lured me over to opm - a big congratulations to you, and welcome to New England as well.
Hmmmm… now about shadowing you…

Congrats, OMD! smile.gif

CONGRATULATIONS DAVE!!!
You are a true inspiration to me and many others! smile.gif
I’ll be sure to hoist a brew in your honor tonight after golf. biggrin.gif

Many Congratulations Dave!
You’ve done super work along the way and truly deserve the title of Doctor! Have a terrific time at Dartmouth…they’re getting one heck of a person added to their residency. Good luck and keep us posted in those rare spare moments.
Cheers!

Congratulations Dave!!! Now go kick @$$ at Dartmouth!
Ian

Hey Dave,
It’s time for that post under the “Interact with the Docs of OPM” Congrats on getting though! Can you believe it? The beginning of the rest of your life as a physician!
Natalie cool.gif

Congratulations! I wish you the best in residency! Congrats on making it through…and don’t forget your humble beginnings at OPM. cool.gif We will still be turning to you for useful advice.
I’m so glad I found OPM. Meeting you and everyone else at the conference is so inspiring to me.
Good luck at Dartmouth! Wow!
Love,
Stacy

Alriiiiight! I'm gonna expect lots of good entertaining clinical anecdotes out of you (ala njbmd style) now that you're in the trenches…
pulls up extra large sippy cup and parks in front of computer, with screen fixed on Dave's journal

CONGRATULATIONS DAVE!!!
Dartmouth is lucky to have such an intelligent, passionate, and caring person!!
DR. Kelly, you are a true inspiration! Cheers!!! biggrin.gif

CONGRATUALTIONS TO THE NEW “DOCTOR” KELLEY! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Best Wishes!
Jeff in Seattle

CONGRATS Dave!!! You've been such an inspiration to so many of us.
Tara