EMT, Paramedic, Nurse... Doctor possibly?

I’m a 27 year old African American male and I’ve decided I want to become a Physician. I’ve been a firefighter for 5 years. That’s where where I discovered my desire for medicine. Soon after I became a firefighter I earned my EMT license. 1 year later my Advanced EMT, 2 years later Paramedic, and I’m currently prepping to begin Nursing school where I’ll obtain my Bachelors degree. I didn’t do well in college (including getting kicked out) after graduating high school. However since I’ve started classes again I’ve mad A’s in every class. This includes A/P 1 and 2, Microbiology, Gen Chemistry 1, Nutrition, English Comp 2, Statistics, Psychology, and Music appreciation (elective). Currently I have a 3.10 (Micro, English2, and Stats not factored in yet- but confirmed A’s) overall GPA but not sure of the best source to use to calculate my science GPA. I still have more to go obviously but I’m curious of if someone else has taken this path and what else I can do to enhance my application. Also COVID-19 has taken its toll on the school systems and dismissed on campus classes. What does this mean for medical schools and the requirements that are supposed to be done in person. Does that eliminate me if I take them now or will i be given a pass since its beyond my control. Thanks for your help.