Feedback on some specific post-bacc merits?

Hi,
I am applying to several post baccalaureates, two formal programs of which are Scripps College in Claremont, California, and the Postbacc program at the University of Southern California. I am also looking into going to extension classes.
QUESTION 1: Does anyone have experiences with these programs? I am looking for one that will prepare me well for both med school and the MCAT. (Of course, I realize that premed students cannot rely upon such programs to prepare them, they have to do it for themselves!)
QUESTION 2: One aspect is that both programs only provide the basics, although the Scripps program does offer more classes. I have been told that I may want to supplement the post-bacc courses with more advanced courses. But I was told that I would have to take these elsewhere, probably through an extension or “open enrollment” at a local university. This would generate two post-bacc records, one at the post-bacc program and one at the extension school.
==> Is there any drawback to this? Or do AdComms prefer all the coursework done at one school, rather than skipped around at various schools? Does it make me look even more unorganized and unfocused than I am already?
Feedback por favor . . .

Quote:

I have been told that I may want to supplement the post-bacc courses with more advanced courses. But I was told that I would have to take these elsewhere, probably through an extension or “open enrollment” at a local university. This would generate two post-bacc records, one at the post-bacc program and one at the extension school.
==> Is there any drawback to this? Or do AdComms prefer all the coursework done at one school, rather than skipped around at various schools? Does it make me look even more unorganized and unfocused than I am already?
Feedback por favor . . .

I took my post-bac classes at 4 different schools, on top of already having attended 3 schools as an undergrad (but one primarily). No one has ever mentioned this as being an issue at all. In all I had 5 transcripts (there was some overlap between u-grad and post-bac). It is just a huge expensive pain to order multiple transcripts, but otherwise I see no problem. I even split up gen chem, calculus, and physics between schools, and that was not a problem either. Sometimes you might want to stick with a particular prof or department, but that’s up to you.

Thanks for answering question #2. I already have 4 undergraduate institutions (2 junior colleges and 2 four-year schools; I switched majors and thus schools midway, taking 7 years and amassing over 220 units – ¡nunca jamas!).

I also had several transcripts. I took some pre-req’s at a branch campus, organic at a totally different school, and the rest at the main campus. No one has said anything at all about the different schools. The only downside, like mentioned above, is the cost of having all the transcripts sent.