Hi everyone, I wanted to introduce myself and ask a question.
- BS Computer Engineering in 2001 from Univ of Kansas, GPA: 3.72
- Starting in 2004, I have been working in Healthcare Information Technology (consulting)
- 2008 made decision to start the path towards med school
- In 2009, founded my own Healthcare IT consulting company so I could work flexible hours and attend school
- Aug 2009, enrolled at Ariz State Univ, took CHM 1 and 2, BIO 1 and 2, PHY 1 and 2 (current GPA: 4.0)
- Going to take O-CHM 1 and 2 this school year, plus Physiology, Cell Bio, and Biochem
- Planning on taking MCAT spring 2011
- Volunteer at hospital since Apr 2008
- Volunteer at my cardiologist’s office since last month
I am 32 yrs old and fully committed to this long process. It’s been exciting so far and I’ve enjoyed going back to school.
My biggest worry is that I may be missing or overlooking something. I’ve tried to cover all my bases but does anyone see any holes in my resume so far? Or have any suggestions?