Going to miss my patients

Have a nice set of regular patients who I have been telling that I am leaving due to graduation. Some have even asked here my new office will be and they would follow me. They were disappointed to know that I will not have an office due to fellowship.

One If my patients came to me with complaints that she keeps coughing at night and was told that she had asthma. Problem was that her symptoms were not controlled and they did not jive with asthma. Diagnosed her with GERD and started her on the appropriate medications. Now she is all fixed. She left me a thank you card…going to really miss them

Attached files

Paying for your medical expenses is not that easy if you don’t have enough cash with you. You will surely need to ask for financial help. The Institute of Medicine estimates $750 billion, more than what is spent on defense in the U.S., and is misplaced every year to healthcare waste. In other words, that much is lost on things that do not benefit individuals, such as unnecessary methods, administrative overhead and fraud. Get an installment loan to help pay your medical bills. You should try availing an installment loan right away. You will be able to pay your medical expenses on time.