to those taking the MCAT this weekend.
A few tips:
- Change the way you think of the MCAT. Think of it as the opportunity to open the door, not the beast you have to defeat (Thanks Dave for this one, it really helped)
- Thursday is your last day to Study
- Drive to the test site on Friday. Think about where you are going to park. Map out your route and an alternate route (the morning of my MCAT the highway was closed due to a fatal accident. But I had an alternate route already planned).
- Pack your bag Friday. Include your pens, pencils, snack, drinks, Bannana, ID, entrance ticket.
- turn OFF your cellphone Friday afternoon.
- Turn off the radio in your car. The last thing you want in your head while doing the verbal is Freddy Mercury singing Bohemian Rhapsody
- RELAX, RELAX, RELAX, RELAX.
- Buy your booze now and chill it Friday night. You will NOT want warm beer Saturday evening.
- Congrats on making it this far. You chance to shine is here. Good luck.