Good Morning to All!

Hello Everyone,

I really enjoy this site. Reading about all of your struggles and eventual successes is incredible. So, I have been a member of this site for about a year now, but I have not posted anything until now. I am in my early 30s and I have working in finance since graduation from University in 2000. Back then I was an Economics major while minoring in Biology. I was always so very interested in medicine, but I became a bit enamored with Wall Street and I have been there ever since. I do enjoy my job as a derivative trader, but I have always held doctors in such high regard as I view their job as one where they are truly helping and changing lives for the better. I interned quite a bit for an orthopedic surgeon while in school and I have most of my pre reqs done outside of o-chem. If anyone has a moment I would very much appreciate a bit of guidance. My GPA at school was just above a 3.0. This is low and I was wondering if retaking some core classes makes any kind of sense? For example, in addition to O-chem I could retake Physics perhaps. I would like to study and apply while still working if that is possible, but I am open to hearing some opinions if that is not the most efficient route. Thank you very much for reading my post.

Best Regards,

Bud Fox