Happy Birthday Doc Geo!!!

laugh.gif Have a very Happy Birthday Doc Geo!!! God Bless!!!

Happy Birthday!
From the Washington Post:

IF AUGUST 27 IS YOUR BIRTHDAY … this year brings guaranteed changes. If single, you’re likely to get hitched; if married, partnerships are put on a different footing. Considerate of others, you have strong opinions about war and peace. You could be in public relations or advertising; you fancy yourself a poet. You forgive but don’t forget. This year could open Pandora’s box, which keeps you in suspense. However, if you’re fearless, the world is your oyster.
smile.gif Happy Birthday to you! smile.gif

Thanks all! Wait until you see my birthday present. I was supposed to get it yesterday. I signed all of the paperwork and was ready to go. They went to bring it to me and came back with a sick look on their face saying that it was still in the box!! UGH!! So, with an extra $100 in accessories added on for free I’ll pick it up today.
Here’s the link. Check it out and let me know what you think. biggrin.gif
Geoff’s Birthday Present

QUOTE (Calvin -- in a box by the river @ Aug 27 2003, 11:36 PM)
Happy Birthday!
From the Washington Post:
IF AUGUST 27 IS YOUR BIRTHDAY ... this year brings guaranteed changes. If single, you're likely to get hitched; if married, partnerships are put on a different footing. Considerate of others, you have strong opinions about war and peace. You could be in public relations or advertising; you fancy yourself a poet. You forgive but don't forget. This year could open Pandora's box, which keeps you in suspense. However, if you're fearless, the world is your oyster.

Well the Washington Post is WAYYYYYY off!!!
I am not getting hitched!!!Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt, lost the t-shirt in the divorce.
LOL
The rest of it is ok. smile.gif

Geoff,
Wishing you a very happy birthday!!
And have fun with your new toy!!
(That is just a toy motorcyle, isn’t it?!) laugh.gif

Geoff,
Wow! What an impressive birhday gift. I love motorcycles. However, my husband considers them " organ donor machines".
Enjoy and Be Safe!
Shirl

Geoff,
Happy Birthday dude, and way to go on the Hog!! Woo-Hoo!!
Kathy laugh.gif