HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMD!!

Another year goes by in the blink of an eye. Hope your day is great!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Happy birthday as well.
So, how many times have you turned 29?
Take care,
Jeff

29, 30, 35, 39, 40? Who cares?! Just have a great day! After all, in reality, you’re only one day older than you were yesterday! Happy Birthday Dave!

Many thanks to you all…and I have turned 29 ten times now! Nothing like spending my birthday ON FREAKIN CALL!!! I am so pissed! I needed to be off to deliver the commencement address at a local college this past Friday & wanted off for my birthday. But, could only manage 1 of the 2 - so, to honor my commitment, I chose to be off Friday. But, I am now stuck on call on my birthday. It really blows mud!

Happy Birthday Dave! Sorry you were on call.
Love,
Stacy

Quote:

Many thanks to you all…and I have turned 29 ten times now! Nothing like spending my birthday ON FREAKIN CALL!!! I am so pissed! I needed to be off to deliver the commencement address at a local college this past Friday & wanted off for my birthday. But, could only manage 1 of the 2 - so, to honor my commitment, I chose to be off Friday. But, I am now stuck on call on my birthday. It really blows mud!

Hey,
I spent my birthday knee deep in cases. By the time I got home, Steve had told everyone to leave because I probably would just crash. He was right. I was exhausted.
Many happy returns Dave!
Natalie

Happy Birthday and Best Wishes Dave!