Heart condition

I posted this under a different area, and then realized I should have posted it here. Sorry, still getting used to the website.

Anyway, here’s my question. While shadowing an internist, he let me listen to the pathologic heart sounds of a patient who’d had surgery for a heart defect as a child. The condition is called something like tautology of flow, or tautrology of flow. Can anyone tell me the correct spelling and where I can get some information on it?


Hi Jeff,
I saw your post on the other section and answered it there. (It’s Tetrology of Fallot), check the details in my other reply, take care