I am a new member to this forum as well as to this website. Looking up at the messages I think I am glad I registered.
Speaking about me
- I am 28 with family.
- I am a board certified Occupational Therapist and working full time.
- I have a Masters in Public Health from a prestigous State University 4 years ago.
- I have just had one pre med counselling at one of the Med schools that I am planning to apply
- I have another session next week with another University from which I got my masters.
- I am registering for classes this fall for my science pre reqs since my sciences are all 7 or more years older.
Any body in a similar kind of situation? Any advice or opinions?