HELP. Need Letter of Recommendation advice

25 year old with bachelors in 2016 and biomedical science masters in 2018. I have kept up with one professor from undergrad that was my chair for grad school, she isn’t replying to emails I have sent asking if she can write me a letter. I have 2 letters already from doctors I have worked with. If my old professor doesn’t reply, who else should I turn to for a letter?

Options:
-my old boss that I did research with in undergrad
-another doctor
-a couple grad school professors that may or may not remember me since its been 2 years

Your situation sounds frustrating, and I remember having this problem when I applied to teaching credential and MSW programs (which I eventually didn’t attend because I felt more called to medicine despite having to take a lot of science courses). It’s tricky because you don’t want to come off as annoying to this instructor as she’s doing you a favor. I can’t tell from your post if 1) your instructor agreed to write a letter for you or 2) you assumed she would just by keeping in touch. I’ve been doing research on various medical school websites and some will allow you to submit professional letters if you’ve been out of college/grad school for more than a certain number of years. As for which options of letter writers should your undergrad instructor either not respond or refuse to write a letter, it’s hard to say without knowing your relationships with them. Given that med schools typically want an academic reference, I’m inclined to suggest you start with your grad school instructors but you know best what your relationship with these individuals is like.