Hey Everyone, new here!

Hey Everyone,
Hopfully I will not be getting booted from here for being only 23 But I suppose I would still fall under the non-traditional applicant category. Joined the Marines right from high school and now am becoming interested in pursuing a carrier in medicine. Looking foward to meeting all of you!
Doug

Hi Doug!
Welcome! It’s great to see the nontrad community growing!

Quote:

Hey Everyone,
Hopfully I will not be getting booted from here for being only 23 But I suppose I would still fall under the non-traditional applicant category. Joined the Marines right from high school and now am becoming interested in pursuing a carrier in medicine. Looking foward to meeting all of you!
Doug

I’m sure you’ll be fine Doug. We’ve only had to kick 2 people out of 3000+ over the last 4 years.
Welcome to OPM!

Quote:

I’m sure you’ll be fine Doug. We’ve only had to kick 2 people out of 3000+ over the last 4 years.
Welcome to OPM!

And that was because they were really, really, really rude. We never card here on OldPreMeds.

Execlent, good to hear that fake ids won’t be necessary!

Don’t lose hope. Even though NC does not have any good medical schools you are not limited to the Carolina’s…

Well my first priority would be just getting in, need to stay around here for the instate undergrad tuition, i’m open to move where ever will take me for med school!