hey pre-meds!

I’m writing from Cambridge, MA. I’m female, age 33 and started general chemistry this summer.

I feel a little crazy and delayed when many of the other folks my age are well-ensconced in developing their homes and families. Slightly unfortunate that I won’t be growing my retirement plan or even being close to where these folks are but alas, I have to just keep moving forward.

I am excited about the possibility of being in medical school. I do need support though! Everyone else is in a different phase in their life!

All the best.

• orchidgal Said:
I'm writing from Cambridge, MA. I'm female, age 33 and started general chemistry this summer.

I feel a little crazy and delayed when many of the other folks my age are well-ensconced in developing their homes and families. Slightly unfortunate that I won't be growing my retirement plan or even being close to where these folks are but alas, I have to just keep moving forward.

I am excited about the possibility of being in medical school. I do need support though! Everyone else is in a different phase in their life!

All the best.

Welcome! Let me know if you have any trouble with gen chem (1 at least, haven't taken 2 yet), I'm thinking of applying to be a chem tutor at the new CC I'm at once I go through their little 1 unit "tutoring" class they have...<3 chemistry.

hi orchid girl. just found this site this evening. i am enrolled in pre-med this coming spring. i am 32, i have 2 girls, a full-time job, no money, but severe determination.

we can jump in together.