Hi, I am new here

Hi,
I am glad to found this site. laugh.gif
Can not wait to read all the posts. rolleyes.gif
Michelle

Michelle,
I'm glad you found this site too. I can't wait to read some posts from you to hear what your situation is.
Welcome!
Damon

Welcome Michelle!
You’ll love it here. I too am looking forward to hearing from you about you!
rolleyes.gif

rolleyes.gif Thanks for the wonderful welcome. Well a little about me. I am 32 almost (Sept) and have a wonderful husband and 3 beautiful children. I decided to take my pre-reqs for Medical school back in 2000. Now 3 years later and I have not accomplished to much, well having my children tongue.gif .
I am really making this happen now. I am starting school next week, with 14 units. unsure.gif I am a little nervous, because I have only taken 1-2 classes a sem. But I need to take the bull by the horns from now on.
I am looking forward to meeting with you all and have wonderful support. biggrin.gif wink.gif

Talk with you soon
Michelle

Welcome, Michelle!

Welcome.
I know the feeling. When I first joined, I almost cried when I found a place where people are in the same situation as I am. This place is very inspiring and you get gobs of good advice and tons of cheers as you march through to your goal.
Good luck and ask away!!!

Welcome and I’m glad that you’ve decided to get back on track pursuing your goals to attend medical school. This organization is so incredible in terms of providing information on the “how-to” aspects of medical training but more importantly is an unparalleled source of encouragement. If you were ever to think that you are out of the game, too old, not smart enough this group of people will certainly demonstrate to you otherwise!
Wishing you all the best in your return to the classroom.