How does it look to take more classes than necessary?

Here is my situation, I had 16 credits from highschool dual enrollment over 3 semesters and then 14 credits over 2 semesters from part time community college after graduation. This fall I am now going to a 4 year university (when most people I finished highschool with are going into their freshman year), however I am in a predicament. I am applying with 30 credits, therefore I am a sophomore. The thing is, I will be taking 4 science classes per semester if I want to finish in 3 years, I don’t think I could maintain a good GPA by doing this. I could spread these 93 credits out over 4 years, but I’m worried taking 12 credits per semester will look bad. I don’t know what I should do about this, but I have 3 main options.

A. Finish in 3 years and risk my GPA (I would also have to take a gap year for the MCAT because of the classes I would be taking senior year).

B. Finish in 4 years and only taking 12 credits a semester (which might look bad)

Or C. Spend 4 years taking 15 credits and end up with a total of about 150 credits as opposed to the 123 I need. Would it look bad to apply with 150+ credits? How would the unnecessary credits show up on AMCAS? Would the extra classes fluff my GPA?

I don’t know what to do here. Please help