How should I structure my Postbacc curriculum?

Hello. new here.

So I graduated from Tufts University in '03 with a degree in Computer Engineering and a GPA of 2.99 . Four years later, I have decided to pursue a medical degree. Last spring, I took physics 1 and chem 1. I received an ‘A’ in both classes. My current plan was to take Physics 2 and Chemistry 2 this semester, then Organic 1 and Bio 1 in the Spring with Organic 2 and Bio 2 next Fall.

I was just told that I should really try to take at more classes so that I can prove to med schools that I can handle the course work. The basic schedule that I was told was Bio 1, Chem 2, Physics 2 this Fall. Bio 2, Organic 1, and another science class in the Spring… so on and so forth.

Now, I am also working as a technical consultant at a cable company, but if this is what I have to do, so be it. I will quit.

What do you think about this? Should I continue on with my original plan? Would I be shooting myself in the foot by taking these three science classes together?

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

The bottom line is to get A’s…IF you can take three classes or more and still get A’s, work FT, maintain your sanity, and volunteer sure. If OTOH you CaNNOT do all of the above focus on doing well versus loading up on classes.

Well, I believe I can do it, but it is unproven as of yet. I just don’t want to do something I don’t necessarily need to do if there is a chance that it will bite me from behind.