How to pursue medicine after I graduate?

I am approaching my junior year of college and I have decided that I want my career to be medicine. I do not have the strongest GPA but it is above a 3.0. I am taking a very hard major and I am managing to stay afloat. With me being in my last 4 semesters of school my mother is pressuring me to complete school because she is paying with her money but I know if I change majors this late I will be in school at least another 2 to 3 years possibly. What are my options for going into medicine and coming back to finish my prereqs after I graduate undergrad.

There are numerous people from different backgrounds and majors that end up going to medical school. The most important thing is making sure you have the pre-reqs required for most medical schools (i.e. Biology, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, Biochemistry, CARS, etc.). If you want to stay with your major, then stay with it. Just do the research for what credits you need to have for medical school and if you haven’t already completed those, take them when you have the time. A major not in the sciences won’t make or break you.