I took practice MCAT today...

I took practice MCAT today during ‘Kaplan Test Drive’ at my campus. I’m not going to take real MCAT until April 2006, but I just wanted to see how the test looks.
And even without waiting for the results, I know that verbal reasoning was my strongest point.
Now I uderstand what those who say that MCAT not only test our knowledge, but test taking abilities. I know that I didn’t answer a lot of questions, because I didn’t take physics and organic yet, but I had problems answering the questions I should know the answer for. I was just overwhelmed by the number of questions, amount of information and the pace. I guess I’ll get better when I practice more, but for now I’m scared to death that I won’t even manage to prepre until April 2006…

I am taking Kaplan and we had our first full length a few weeks ago. I was worried that my stamina would be an issue, as I’ve had some health issues that would directly impact that, but my score went up from the diagnostic (not hard as that wasn’t great) but the real good thing was my energy level remained good all day and I never felt like I hit the wall. Hopefully I will continue to improve. Our next practice is in a few weeks.