I'm finally posting again!

Hey OPM's!
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm done with my maternity leave and back at work (part-time). It's a bummer, but I have more opportunity to read OPM and post now.
I can't remember if I have posted since the delivery, but it was a wild ride. I only had a 3-hour labor so I waited WAY too long to go to the hospital. I had my 9lb, 4oz son in the Emergency Room about three minutes after we arrived! I was just happy that we made it that far. His name is Gage and he's a very happy and healthy little moose. He was almost 15 pounds at his two-month appointment.
I've been vegging out with him at home since then (except for a brief trip to San Franciso in December). I started back to work this week, and my husband and I are both working part-time for a while. I was planning to work on my Spanish during my leave, but I ended up watching TV instead. Oh well! Since I deferred my admission, I don't really have anything that I need to do this year except enjoy time with my family.
I can post pictures if anyone is interested.
Pam

Great to have you back on the forums, Pam!
Yes, pictures! biggrin.gif
Theresa

Ok, you asked for it. unsure.gif
Here’s me on my due date (Gage was 5 days late, so I got even bigger!)
Pam on her due date
Here’s Gage’s first bath - he’s about four days old
Gage’s first bath
Here are my two boys. Kai will be 3 in March and Gage was 8 weeks at the time
The two boys
Here is Gage on Christmas day (Grandma in the background, not me!)
Gage on Christmas
Now everyone had better tell me how cute he is! biggrin.gif

Crud, that didn't work. Why not? I used the IMG button. Well, the addresses are the if you want to look. If someone can tell me what I did wrong, I'll try again.
Pam

Congradulations and yes he’s a cute baby, big and healthy!!!
Now all I need is a new husband and in about 2 or 3 years it can be my turn(again) too! biggrin.gif

omigosh, he’s just precious!! (and I’m not just saying that cuz you threatened) tongue.gif
Looks just like Kai!
Wow! he is big! Reminds me of my Elijah. He was 9 lbs 2 oz and 2 wks early!
We’re so glad to have you back. I’m glad you were able to ‘veg out’ and enjoy your baby!

he's adorable

Hi Pam…Very cute!!! Congratulations!!
:-))
Judy

WELCOME BACK PAM! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Little Gage is adorable! biggrin.gif
Jeff in Seattle

QUOTE (spacecadet @ Jan 9 2003, 09:40 AM)
Crud, that didn't work. Why not? I used the IMG button. Well, the addresses are the if you want to look. If someone can tell me what I did wrong, I'll try again.
Pam

Hi Pam,
First let me say your children are beautiful! Kids are great aren't they??
Second, I hope you don't mind but I edited your post to show links to the pictures. If you want to see how I did that just quote your original message and you will see how it's done.
Geoff
tongue.gif Welcom back Pam. Your kids are beautilful!!!!!
Anna

Ah Pam,
There you are!! It is so wonderful to see your beautiful children and have you post again. Thanks for sharing. How is it going–working and coming home to a full house? Hope all is well and you are gearing up for your medical education this summer/fall. How exciting! Are you planning to go to DC?
Sue

Thanks for the compliments everyone. smile.gif
Sue, it’s good to hear from you too. Things are busy, but life is pretty dang good right now. I just wish I could quit my job today but we need the $$$ for the upcoming years…
I don’t think I’ll make it to DC. I’m shooting for going to Las Vegas though!
Pam