I'm in a dilemma!

Hi Everyone, It’s me again!!

I need some help, I’m currently attending a private school in my area and I love it. Prior to coming to this school I attended a public state school in New Jersey, I didn’t love it so much so I was happy to be in a smaller campus where I got to make some friends that shared the same goal as me even if they are 10 years younger than me. I recently applied to USF and got in (I did it mostly for the money since the school I’m currently attending is costing about 1.5 times more than USF). I don’t know what to do? My current school doesn’t offer certain science classes every semester and it’s hard to put your schedule together because of that. I like where I’m going a lot but I think I want to do what’s best for my family as well as what’s overall best for me.

I would love and advice…especially if people have heard anything about the University of South Florida.

Thanks so much!!

• MrsBdwk Said:
Hi Everyone, It's me again!!

I need some help, I'm currently attending a private school in my area and I love it. Prior to coming to this school I attended a public state school in New Jersey, I didn't love it so much so I was happy to be in a smaller campus where I got to make some friends that shared the same goal as me even if they are 10 years younger than me. I recently applied to USF and got in (I did it mostly for the money since the school I'm currently attending is costing about 1.5 times more than USF). I don't know what to do? My current school doesn't offer certain science classes every semester and it's hard to put your schedule together because of that. I like where I'm going a lot but I think I want to do what's best for my family as well as what's overall best for me.

I would love and advice...especially if people have heard anything about the University of South Florida.

Thanks so much!!

Hi MrsBdwk,

I'm currently a student at USF...what did you need help with? Did you get into USF's medical school? or their undergrad?

Let me know what you need, and you can either post here, pm me or just email me directly. I'll send you my email to you in your pm.

Kris