Someone asked about immunzation records yesterday. I don’t remember who (I think the name had a ‘t’ in it ).

If you have insurance, the easiest thing to do might be to have your doctor check your titers. This usually can show proof of immunity. Are you a part of your state’s immunization registry? If so, then your local health department should be able to print records for you. Hep B is usually offered for people working/learning/voluntee ring in a health care setting free of charge. If you’ve already had it, you can sign the form declining to receive the vaccine because your already have it. What did your school say about showing alternate proof of immunity?