Introduction

Hello everyone. My name is Achim and I am a 37 year old software engineer living in Seattle, WA. After 10 years of thinking about a medical career I have finally decided to move forward. I will be starting my science pre-req’s in the fall and hope to complete them in 1 - 2 years (Probably 2). I look forward to getting to know all of you.
Cheers,
Achim

Quote:

Hello everyone. My name is Achim and I am a 37 year old software engineer living in Seattle, WA. After 10 years of thinking about a medical career I have finally decided to move forward. I will be starting my science pre-req’s in the fall and hope to complete them in 1 - 2 years (Probably 2). I look forward to getting to know all of you.
Cheers,
Achim

Welcome, Achim. A lot of us in the same boat as you! Also in computers here, and doing my prereqs starting this summer.
Good luck.
Cassie

Hello and welcome

Welcome and congrats on your decision. Taking science classes again in the fall will both exciting and perhaps a little stressful. But the time will steadily move along and before you know it you’ll be a doctor.
Good luck!
Larry

Hello Achim,
Welcome! Same age and background as you, currently repeating pre-reqs because they are too old.
you are alone!