Introduction

Good Morning All.

My name is Kim and I am new to the forum. I am so very glad I finally found you guys. I am 37 and will be a junior at Georgia State University finishing a BS in biology. I have been in the medical field for the past 12 years working as a radiology transcriptionist and gave that up to follow the “dream”. I am a nervous wreck about the MCAT and the application process as a whole. I have maintained a 3.78 GPA for the past 3 years as well as a member of the Honors Society Organization at my school. I am the oldest student in my pre-med group. It is so nice to know there are others that are following the same path. I would love to find other oldpremed members in the Atlanta area.

Hi!

I don’t live in your area, but welcome to the site.

I don’t live in GA either, but another warm “Welcome!” to OPM.

Just curious – when do you plan to take the MCAT, and then apply? I hope it all goes well for you, and that the fall semester does as well.

Keep posting about your progress!

Welcome! (even though I’m an OPM newbie myself)

I hope to finish Organic Chem this summer and take the Kaplan course in the fall. The MCAT is offered in Georgia in April so I will take it then. April 2012. I will apply for early admission as soon as my scores are available.

Thanks for the Welcome.

Kim

I hope to finish Organic Chem this summer and take the Kaplan course in the fall. The MCAT is offered in Georgia in April so I will take it then. April 2012. I will apply for early admission as soon as my scores are available.

Thanks for the Welcome.

Kim