Is it best to wait?

I’m at the end of my DIY PostBac and plan to take the MCAT in the Spring/Summer. I was thinking of working with Dr. Gray this application cycle but am not sure if this is a wise move just yet. Would it be best to wait until I have a MCAT score that I’m happy with to start working with him?