Kaplan discount?

Is it just wishful thinking or do I remember a discount for the Kaplan MCAT course being mentioned? Do we have a discount code or something? I want to register soon and would appreciate the info!
Theresa

Yes, our promotional alliance with Kaplan includes a 10% discount. My understanding was the by following one of their links from our site, the discount gets applied. However, if this is not the case, then let me know & I will attempt to contact our person @ Kaplan.

QUOTE (OldManDave @ Jan 4 2003, 01:23 AM)
Yes, our promotional alliance with Kaplan includes a 10% discount. My understanding was the by following one of their links from our site, the discount gets applied. However, if this is not the case, then let me know & I will attempt to contact our person @ Kaplan.

Dave,
I have confirmed that the 10% discount is NOT being applied when viewing through our link!
Geoff

It seems we need a promotional code to enter before we pay for the class. Do we have one?
Theresa

Geoff,
Could you or Cheryl check into this? We are supposed to be receiving a 10% discount from Kaplan. They never gave us a promotional code…the intimation was that it would be done via the link.
I will attempt to e-mail Matt, our contact person, once I return to Sagnasty. I know that he has been promoted and transferred and was not slated to return to work until after the holidays. Hopefully, we can get this resolved ASAP.

anxiously awaiting a reply so I can register and start the class…

QUOTE (TheresaW @ Jan 9 2003, 12:51 PM)
anxiously awaiting a reply so I can register and start the class...

Me too! biggrin.gif
An email has been sent out to Kaplan and we are waiting for a reply. I'll see about a follow up today.
Thanks for your patience!
Geoff

My e-mail has also gone unanswered. Will try again.

Still no word? <!–emo&<_dry.gif Bummer. Looks like I’m going to have to sign up without the discount. I’m worried about the class filling up since it starts next Saturday.
Theresa

I just received an e-mail from our Kaplan contact person…actually, it arrived while I was out of town on interviews. However, he said that yes, we are supposed to be getting the discount and does not know why it has not been ongoing. He is going to contact his boss, the National person in charge of this program, to learn the how, what & who of this situation.
I apologize for this not having been addressed already. But we, the folk who run OPM, and our Kaplan person all thought it was already functioning properly. Since we have no need to take Kaplan course, none of us knew until it was mentioned here. Thanks to all of you who let us know!
Once I learn from Matt all of the ins & outs, I will post them into this forum.

QUOTE (TheresaW @ Jan 16 2003, 02:29 PM)
Still no word? <!--emo&<_dry.gif Bummer. Looks like I'm going to have to sign up without the discount. I'm worried about the class filling up since it starts next Saturday.
Theresa

I just sent you an email but in case you didn't get it... Matt Rouse has replied and will take care of the 10% discount until we are able to secure a discount coupon number. Shoot me an email if you didn't get the message I sent you.
Geoff

Thanks, Geoff! I emailed Matt and he has already taken care of the discount for me. I appreciate your effort on my behalf! (as does my budget! laugh.gif )
Theresa

QUOTE (TheresaW @ Jan 19 2003, 04:59 PM)
Thanks, Geoff! I emailed Matt and he has already taken care of the discount for me. I appreciate your effort on my behalf! (as does my budget! laugh.gif )
Theresa

You are very welcome! Let me know how it works out..I'm interested in the same course.
Geoff

Theresa and all,
Glad to see the discount problem is being taken care of. Matt Rouse, our original contact person, is n longer located at the Dallas Kaplan office. He is now at a Missouri location. The Dallas director, John Kenny, will email him again today and get back to me tomorrow, hopefully with the number we need for the discount. Kathy