Kaplan + Examkracker + Barrons + .....

I did not see a For Sale section, so here goes.
Examkrackers Audio Osmosis (12 CDs)
Examkrackers Books, 2001 – a 5-volume set
Clean and like new condition
Includes exam – no markings
Biology
Organic Chemistry
Physics
Chemistry
Verbal reasoning and Math
Kaplan’s course books
Lesson Book
Biological Science
Physical Science
Verbal Reasoning / Writing Review
Flash Cards – 1400 questions
5 Full length exams
Barron’s MCAT (how to prepare)
AAMC Practice Test V
I would like to sell this as an entire package for $300.

In the open forum there is an area for ‘for sale’ items. I’m moving the post there so you’ll see it the next time you are on.

Still available:
Kaplan’s course books (cost is $1,400 with class)
- Lesson Book
- Biological Science
- Physical Science
- Verbal Reasoning / Writing Review
- Flash Cards – 1400 questions
- 5 Full length exams
AAMC Practice Test V
Make me a reasonable offer - I’m cleaning up around here. These will go to ebay if the folks studying for the April MCAT are not interested.
Anyone interested in the Examkracker material can find on ebay at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3566729264

Quote:

Still available:
Kaplan’s course books (cost is $1,400 with class)
- Lesson Book
- Biological Science
- Physical Science
- 5 Full length exams
AAMC Practice Test V
Make me a reasonable offer - I’m cleaning up around here. These will go to ebay if the folks studying for the April MCAT are not interested.
Anyone interested in the Examkracker material can find on ebay at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3566729264

Feel free to consider donating some/all of them to OPM!

Bump…
For those thinking about taking the MCAT this year!!!

Quote:

Still available:
Kaplan’s course books (these cost $1,400 when you take the class)
- Lesson Book
- Biological Science
- Physical Science
- 5 Full length exams
AAMC Practice Test V

I have a question about the Kaplan stuff. I also have these and thought about selling them. Over at SDN they say it is illegal for us to sell these. I don’t remember signing anything or reading anything about not being able to sell these when we are through with them. Do you? I understand about not copying the stuff and then selling, but selling the whole things should be our right.

You may be right Amy. Kaplan does not want people to sell thier books. Of course, this is so they will be forced to pay the $1400+ that they can get.
I bought the boooks, they’re mine, I will sell them. Anyone who is wise enough to jump on this will realize a huge savings!

bump - I can’t believe people are not studying for the April MCAT. Still available, except the Examkrackers.

Would you take PayPal? If you do, I may be able to buy those books from you, but I need to ask hubby first. Please reply ASAP, as I have to a EFM test later today and won’t be available after 1200h.

Helen, I sent you a PM

Quote:

You may be right Amy. Kaplan does not want people to sell thier books. Of course, this is so they will be forced to pay the $1400+ that they can get.I bought the boooks, they’re mine, I will sell them.

I agree. We did buy our material when we paid for the class and I don’t remember signing anything saying I wouldn’t sell the stuff. I sure don’t feel like i got my $1200 worth when I took their class. Have to recoup my costs somewhere.