Kaplan Test Prep

I don’t know how many of you know this; so I wanted to make a post to assure that every member of OPM was aware of our relationship with Kaplan.
Now, up front, test review courses are not for everyone – you need to curtail your ‘style’ of MCAt prep to how you learn & study most effectively. Personally, with my nectic schedule, I found that the commitment of spending the $$, scheduled review classes, organized review and homwork expectations helped keep me on the track. To be perfectly honest, I am not a very self-disciplined person – what little I have was gained through due diligence and emulation of my wife, who has loads of self-discipline (I only wish I had as much as she does!!).
To me, the hugest (is that a word?) benefit of a review course is the intimate familiarity you will gain from repeated exposure to the test under testing conditions and the test attacking strategies you will learn…you will not be taught the materials themselves – you should already be well-grounded in them prior to taking a review course.
Now, with that out of the way -->
If you follow the scrolling Kaplan ads from our web site & are a member of OldPreMeds, you will receive a 10% discount on Kaplan products! You can register for virtually any & all of Kaplans services on the web. I do not know how to arrange this discount if you’re not registering on-line…I will contact our promotinal representative and post the answer back here. By registering through one of our web links, not only will you receive a discount, OldPreMeds gets a commission off of the sale. So, everyone benefits: you, Kaplan & OPM!

thanks a lot for ur reply…i am looking at the MCAT prep courses available for Aug'03 and am inclining towards Kaplan…this adds another positive in it's favor…I wonder if they have any such discounts for Princeton…and also where can I get to know more about this discount?
Thanks again.
empower12

Dave:
Thank you for the information. I live in an area that would force me to drive two and one-half hours one way, Houston and about the same, Baton Rouge, the other direction. You may not know this Dave but is there any chance to appeal for a course closer to me? What do you think?
Liz
P.S. thank you for all of the wisdom you share. I can honestly say this site allows me to really own a dream I have had for far to long.