Match countdown

Mary…you go girl!
WHOOP!!!
I was thinking about you on Match day. I went went to our ceremony again this year to try and pick up some of the good mojo flowing through the room. What a great experience it must be.
I know I don’t post much, but I do check in from time to time to see how my OPM friends are doing. I’m pleased to see y’all are doing so well!
Take care,
Jeff <- feeling the last bit of third year blissfully slip away

Quote:

I got my top choice: Fairfax Family Practice Center, affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University. It’s an AWESOME program and I am so excited! My family took me out to lunch and the program director called me in the middle of my beer & baby back ribs to congratulate and welcome me. yahooo! This is very exciting.

Damned strong work my dear!!! It is an awesome feeling landing the one you wanted most! My PD called me post-match too…was shopping in Best Buy of all places!
Many congrats! Will see you in Denver Dr. Renard!

Mary-
Jumping on the wagon later here…Congrats, good luck, and you continue to lead and pave the way for the rest of us!!!

If it wouldn’t link up before I dl’d the SOB and now its on the Download link here. I’ll fix that damn server if my name ain’t Yosimite Sam…and it isn’t.

Attached files

that worked, everyone you need to click on the ‘attachment’ link in the header for a good laugh! Not sure I can eat breakfast after that

Thanks for the great attachment! I need several good laughs a day