Match countdown

Mary,
Congratulations! First choice - wow, that’s awesome! I just came upstairs to study and had to load up my laptop to see how it went for you today!
Now I can hit the algebra book with a nice bit of inspiration to keep me plugging away! You rock!
Christy

Congratulations! It’s very encouraging seeing you do so well. Hard work does pay off …
Jill

Mary,
CONGRATS! Enjoy your celebration. It has been inspiring to follow your story as a medical student. Keep us posted as a resident.
Shirl

Wow Mary! Congratulations on getting your #1 choice!!! That is so awesome.
I will take your advice to heart. Doing away rotations seems like a great way to get a foot in the door.
I’m so happy for you!!!
Pam

Mary! What a happy day for you! I saw our match here at Minnesota, and it was incredible. Yours had to be ten times better, since it was yours.
Congrats, Susan

Congrats on getting your first choice!! Have fun celebrating!
–Jessica, UCCS

I don’t use this too often…but here goes…that is double wicked awesome!
Good for you and your family!!
Michelle

I concur! Double wicked awesome!

Yay, Mary!

Congratulations Mary! That’s awesome news. I’m so happy for you!

Whoo HOO!!! Congrats Mary!!

Ok, I had to find something funny for you in this dreary thread with people just congratulating you and stuff. I mean, how boring is that just sitting there getting all this unfettered praise and congratulations and stuff…ok, I’ll go back to Physiology. I am procrastinating.

Mary,
That is so wonderful for you and your family. I wish you well as you will soon start a whole new chapter in your journey.

In my best Homer Simpson voice…
Woo Hoo!!!

Mary, it’s always an honor to get to continue to share your great story. I’m so pleased that many families for many years to come will be getting your care. This is really exciting.
Best wishes, and congratulations.
Cheers
Joe

Congratulations! It’s really inspiring to be hearing about successes further along in med school. Thanks for sharing with us!

Geoff your homer simpson comes up far short of my fat guy.

Joe P, your funny picture in your earlier post doesn’t come through. What sort of amusing/insulting thing were you trying to post? I really wanna see it.
And then I think I may assert my moderator’s powers to close this thread, it’s getting embarrassing. Thanks to everyone for the cheers, it sure makes this even more fun than it is already! (and as I am fond of saying, if this weren’t fun it would be a REALLY stupid thing to be doing!)

Quote:

And then I think I may assert my moderator’s powers to close this thread, it’s getting embarrassing.

Just remember, Joe and I have the power to reopen it.

http://cybergifs.com/funny/dance-funny.gif
Follow the link mary. That will show you my dancing guy.

the link didn’t work for me, but let me tell you, it was well worth the trouble to actually type in the address to see that, Joe! Yikes.