Hi everyone… I’m taking the August MCAT–and am registered for Organic II in the Fall (yes, taking the MCAT without having had orgo II yet). Can someone tell me if I should still go ahead and submit all of my application materials as soon as I can in June??? or, do I have to actually wait until I get back my Orgo II grade?? Anyone know how this works?? My advisor seems to be sketchy on this point?? thanks, Anna
You would submit in June and there’s a place on AMCAS to indicate your plans for the fall courses. Go to the AMCAS Web site and download the instructions to get some guidance; it’ll give you a better sense of what information to gather.