MCAT material

I’m sure you guys have heard this question so many times before but I have to ask:
Where to start to collect MCAT material? Princeton, Kaplan…? They all loook the same to me. It’s been a while since I studied ph./chem./biol. and I need to start from a good scratch smile.gif
Thanks everyone!

I can vouch for the TPR material it is very detailed and gives you a lot of information which is good if you have been out of the loop for some time. The EK material is the best though IMHO, I love it. Go to ebay and do a search for used materials and it will be tons cheaper. I would start with TPR and then if you can also use EK once you have everything down. EK pares down the formulas by tons.

Thank you, efex. Now please help me with abbreviations (what’s TPR etc.?). I must sound like a total uninformed geek smile.gif
Appreciate your help!

OK, I got it: TPR is The Princton Review and EK is ExamKrackers…still don’t knwo what IMHO is sad.gif

if you weren't joking - in email/internet speak: IMHO = in my humble opinion

I was but it doesn’t matter…i really wasn’t thinking in MCAT lingo when I asked what EK and TPR are…figured it out fast though smile.gif
From what I can see, TPR is highly recommended from users everywhere as well as EK. I don’t know what do you guys think about Kaplan? I found very negative reviews about ARCO and thats’ it pretty much, nobody’s recommending anything else.

QUOTE (aleksa @ Mar 5 2003, 06:57 PM)
I was but it doesn't matter...i really wasn't thinking in MCAT lingo when I asked what EK and TPR are...figured it out fast though smile.gif
From what I can see, TPR is highly recommended from users everywhere as well as EK. I don't know what do you guys think about Kaplan? I found very negative reviews about ARCO and thats' it pretty much, nobody's recommending anything else.

I have no experience with any of the programs however, as an OldPreMeds member you are entitled to a 10% discount on some Kaplan products. If you are interested let myself or OMD know and we'll get you set up.
Geoff

Thank you, Geoff. I think I've read about that somewhere around here…