MD, DO... What about Evil Medical School?

Hey, does anyone out there have any experience applying to Evil Medical School?

Cons: It takes six years and your cohort will probably be full of back stabbers.

Pros: You get to potentially hold the world at ransom some day and live in a secret lair.

Just weighing all my options…

what are you talking about exactly?

Also, they have brownies.

• superoxide Said:
Hey, does anyone out there have any experience applying to Evil Medical School?

Cons: It takes six years and your cohort will probably be full of back stabbers.

Pros: You get to potentially hold the world at ransom some day and live in a secret lair.

Just weighing all my options...

• that source known as wikipedia Said:
Dr. Evil also tends to get angry when he is referred to as "Mr. Evil" and then proceeds to say that "didn't spend six years in evil medical school to be called 'Mr', thank you very much!".

Actually he only became very evil when he didn't match into a residency and had to scramble into a GI/Colorectal practice. His dream of doing 18 holes a day turned into a dark, nasty curse!

• gonnif Said:
Actually he only became very evil when he didn't match into a residency and had to scramble into a GI/Colorectal practice. His dream of doing 18 holes a day turned into a dark, nasty curse!

So we should avoid the brownies?

I knew a guy who went there. He said the best part was his prestigious fellowship with Pinky and the Brain. I imagine that right now he’s 2 or three years from taking over the world.

well I would certainly avoid shaking hands

Was that run by Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius?

Oh no I am thinking of the emmient thinker, Mr. Peabody and his faithful boy Sherman.

• gonnif Said:

Oh no I am thinking of the emmient thinker, Mr. Peabody and his faithful boy Sherman.

You can tell this is a forum of old premeds when people know Mr. Peabody (pronounced PEE - BAH - dee, not PEE - buh - dee) and his boy Sherman.
  • spoxjox Said:
  • gonnif Said:

You can tell this is a forum of old premeds when people know Mr. Peabody (pronounced PEE - BAH - dee, not PEE - buh - dee) and his boy Sherman.

What!?! you mean I'm so old that people don't know what cartoon the character "poindexter" (the original science nerd) came from? Then of course I am so old I had to watch TV by candlelight as a child

are their sub-specialties in Evil Medicine? Did an Evil Maxillofacial surgeon do the work on Jaws from James Bond?

• campkel Said:
are their sub-specialties in Evil Medicine? Did an Evil Maxillofacial surgeon do the work on Jaws from James Bond?

That makes sense as the Evil Medical School is an off-shore Caribbean institution, located on the Island of Doctor No.

USMLE eligible of course

The best part is that you get to see Dr House at all the alumni functions!

Dont forget their prestigious Frankenstein Fellowship in Pathology.

• gonnif Said:
Dont forget their prestigious Frankenstein Fellowship in Pathology.

Dr. Frankenstein wasn't evil, just overreaching.

An Evil petting zoo has greater upside potential.