Merry Birthday to Dr. Wilson

If I were clever, I would figure out a way to link this message to a tune but this will have to do…
Happy Birthday, Linda!

I hope your combined birthday/Christmas celebration is terrific. Next year for your birthday, you’ll be savoring the satisfaction of having one semester of medical school successfully completed. Enjoy!
and holy cow, I check the list and find that there are two other OPMs with Christmas birthdays. Merry Birthday to DocToBe and ealoro!

Mary,
Thanks so much for the birthday wish! I have to admit that when I saw two others celebrating their birthdays today as well, I was really surprised!
So from me to DocToBe and ealoro, please accept my wishes for a very happy birthday and a wonderful Christmas!
Now, for those of you who don’t know me, the reason for Mary’s subtitle saying I’m getting younger every year is due to the fact that when I turned 50, I decided from that point on, for the next 10 years, I will have “unbirthdays.” That makes me 48 this year! And it will give you young’uns a chance to catch up! tongue.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE CHRISTMAS BABBIES:
LINDA ** DOCTOBE ** EALORO!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

laugh.gif Happy Happy Birthday Linda, Doctobe, and Ealoro! Hope you're all having a great birthday and great holidays!

A very merry, happy birthday to our Christmas babies!
Many more!

Hi Linda,
Did you know that Natalie means “Christmas child” so we are really sisters in name here. You have the official title and I have the name. I was born in the 25th but it was the 25th of May not December. Mum got it right but got the month wrong. Anyway, I hope you are going to have a Happy Birthday with lots of love and excitment. I know that you are bustling with getting ready for your move to West Virginia. You are going to have a great time and better yet, you are going to make a wonderful physician and inspiration to all of us to strive for more and never to give up. Happy Birthday, Merry Christman and Happy New Year!
Natalie rolleyes.gif

Hey Linda, Doctobe, & Ealoro, I hope it's not too late to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I know that if I was a Christmas baby, I'd want to extend my birthday for as long as possible. You lucky pucks, go ahead and enjoy being the envy of all your peers.

Happy UN-Birthday to you my dear!!! If we were closer, we’d take you & Zane out for sushi!! LMAO!!!
Linda LOVES sushi!!! NOT
Looking forward to DC!