My Introduction

Hi All,
I want to introduce myself. I am 34 years old, married for 8 years and have a 4 year old daughter. I currently have a BA in Biology, MA in Science and currently completing my MBA. In my undergraduate years, like many, did not have money for school so I worked while attending school. This definitely had an affect on my grades. I think I graduated with an overall 2.5. I applied to medical school and didn’t even get an interview but was accepted at Ross University. blink.gif I wanted to go to medical school my entire life and become a doctor but didn’t want to go to the “island” school. I began working and got married and have a very good job at a pharmaceutical company where I have been in the industry for 10 years. But not one day goes by when I wish that I could have lived my dream of medical school and becoming a doctor. I would assume at this point that I would have to take a post-bac program but can say that I have done well with my masters program. I currently hold a 3.89 in my MBA program.
I know one day I will go through with this but the problem is that I am the breadwinner of my family and will have to give up a lot. But in order to become a doctor, I am willing to do this.
So for now, I will finish my MBA and look towards the future when I am able to attempt this new career because I know that I can do it and succeed…

Hey Connie–welcome and go for it!! I am 30 and get inspired to follow through with my dream one day at a time for every day I come here and meet folks like you. Glad to meet you.
William