My Pancreas

Reading Steve’s (swy55’s) diary where he talked about the Colorectal Surgeon’s Song reminded me of Weird Al’s classic My Pancreas. “Lipase, amylase, and trypsin: Gonna help with a-my digestion!” The Beach Boys never sounded better.

(Just one thing, Al: Your pancreas attracts every other pancreas in the universe with a force proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to THE SQUARE OF the distance between them. Grrrrr…physics gets no respect at all.)

• spoxjox Said:
Reading Steve's (swy55's) diary where he talked about the Colorectal Surgeon's Song reminded me of Weird Al's classic My Pancreas. "Lipase, amylase, and trypsin: Gonna help with a-my digestion!" The Beach Boys never sounded better.

(Just one thing, Al: Your pancreas attracts every other pancreas in the universe with a force proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to THE SQUARE OF the distance between them. Grrrrr...physics gets no respect at all.)

Such is the gravity of the situation

Physics, like Rodney Dangerfield, gets no respect, no respect at all. I told my son that gravity has an acceleration of 9.81 meters per second squared, he told me to go take a flying leap off a tall building to prove it. I asked my wife if I weighed too much, She told me it was only the size of my big, fat mass! That's the story of my life, I get no respect, no respect at all (when it comes to physics)

And we now take you back to your regularly scheduled program, already in progress....

I have a stupid question…what’s the difference between post-bac program and taking the classes needed at a four year college after you are done with your degree?

Not a stupid question at all! Unfortunately, this thread is about a Weird Al song.

A post-bacc program is just that: A program. When you finish, you get to show the medical school that you have completed a program, and even have a little certificate to show them. As far as I can tell, that’s the only real difference.

“Not a stupid question at all! Unfortunately, this thread is about a Weird Al song.”

Hahaha I love this as a soundbyte!!!