Need advice

I am a University of Georgia graduate (1992 BSAE)and am 40 years old. I have a daughter thats a junior now at UGA. She wants to go to med school and I have always kidded that I will go when she goes so we can share living expenses. That time is approaching fast and no one knows this but I am intrigued about the idea. My undergrad degree is in enginerring and I have no clue on how to start the process. Am I crazy or ist this feasible.

Just to start you most likely need all the premed prereq courses 2 years bio, 2 years chem, physics though the last you might have) and take the MCAT.

It’s a slightly insane thing to do, but it can be done. But then most great accomplishments in life take a bit of insanity. I can’t speak to your individual situation, but I can be done. I started the process at age 43 - and started medschool at 45 – yes - I am slightly insane - but would do it over in a minute.

Correction: one year of biology. And, year-long labs with each of the science courses (e.g. year of bio lab, of ochem, of gchem, and of physics).

Cheers,

Judy