Need some advise

Hello blog. First off I would like to introduce my self. I am 26 years old Active duty Army (68wm6) or Liscensed Practicle Nurse. My question is regarding some sketchy past I had when I was 18 and 19yrs old. I was going through a difficult time and during that time was cited for 6 class B misdermeanor offenses. 5 Minor in possesion of alchohols ,dont ask how it amazes me. I cant even remember half of them, and one disordely conduct. my academic past in that time frame is equally bad, It seems like another life ago. At the age of 22, Knowing my life was going virtually no where I enlisted in the Army. After 15 months in iraq and a whole lot of self reflecting over the last 7-8 years I know what i want and it is in arms reach away. Or is it? My attempt at pre-Med back wehn I was 18 was just a rediculous Skeem to make me feel like I was accomplishing something. So I have began to start over Takeing all the college classes over. Starting with a community college, then in about two years transfer to a four year university, Finish of my Med school science pre-reqs and hopefully apply in 2015. Which would make it over ten years since I was AND I WILL JUST SAY IT “A PUNK”; For lack of a better word. My question to this blog is do I have a chance, considering of course I graduate with superb acceptable grades. And obtain a competable MCAT score? Or is my past too horrific to over come? I have already tried to get my record expunged. But N.D. has no expungment law for misdermeanors. I would have to attempt at a governors pardon which is slim to none chance of recieving. So i think im stuck with the record. I mean Im guilty why shouldnt I be. But will a medical board even consider me, will I even beable to get a liscensed. No problem with Recieving my EMT liscense or my LPN liscense. Considering there not exactly comparable. There only Class b misdermeanors But 6! WOW! Please help i need some Info. About to give up on this dream. Starting to seem like an impossible accomplishment.

a friend of mine in medical school was a respiratory therapist and he stole medication to help with his addiction. He went through rehab and then got in medical school. DO schools tend to look more at maturity. He was able to explain his road and talk about how he really wants to be a psychiatrist.

Anything is possible but understand that this road is wicked hard and I just heard that 3% of residents drop out. so really shadow and ask questions and make sure you understand what it is you are striving for.