Hello all. I am currently 28 years old, and I have just completed my second semester at the University, after transferring from a community college. I have decided to take pre medical courses, and anticipate graduating in 2010. I am glad to know that I am not the only one in this type of situation. I have a 3.5 overall, and a 3.85 science GPA. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks for the support!

Hi and welcome There’s a lot of good information here that’s already been a huge help to many of us. Check it out, and see what can help you. And don’t be shy to say hello, or to offer your feedback.

Hi there. I’m new here too. On winter break so I have the opportunity to post and get to know a few people here (I hope). I’m currently at comm. coll as there are only meager business related satelites of universities near me. I’ll probably transfer later or maybe extend my commute further than the hour each way to find a university as there are a few courses not offered here that I’d really like to take. In the mean time, hello. Good luck. And welcome to the crazy journey.

Hello. Thanks for the reply. I too am on winter break, from San Diego State University, and happened to stumble upon this web site. I think it’s great, and very encouraging! How long until you apply, and take the mcat? Good luck to you as well, it should be fun!